Dec 9, 2013

Budget Control - 52 Week Savings Challenge

We are determined to as Dave Ramsey would put it...get "gazelle focused" on our finances this year.  We want to be sure we are always saving something!  My husband came across this online & I'd thought I would share it with you. 
What a great way to at least start saving SOMETHING in your emergency fund.
 

Who is up for this challenge??

Comment below & let me know if you are ... let's do it together!

 

 52 Week Savings Challenge

Week 1 is December 30, 2013 - January 5, 2014

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Cindy P.! That is so funny that you just said that. As you were commenting I was JUST printing out my copy of the 52 Week Savings Challenge & adding dates next to each week. By December 22, 2014 we will have saved (painlessly I might add!) almost $1400.00!!! That is so amazing!
      That's thrilling that you're committed!
      Let's update our weekly progress on this venture, shall we?

      Delete
    2. Ok - starting date is December 30th!!
      Who is committed to saving $1400.00 by next December?

      Delete